Development – iOS Development /
What started as the result of a hackathon in 2014 is now the world’s #1 Instagram marketing platform. Later was built on the idea that social media management should be easy, quick, and affordable. Six years and hundred thousand users later, we’re still going strong.
We’re looking for people who can help us build something great for our customers—from content writers, designers to developers. So if you’re the kind of person who really cares about making something meaningful, then keep reading.
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented Intermediate iOS Developer to join our Engineering team and help implement new product features and prototype experiments.
- Develop features and fix bugs for our iOS app which is used by thousands of users every day
- Develop code in Swift
- Work in our iterative, agile software development process
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented Swift code
- Embrace a test-driven development process, and conduct code reviews with other members of the dev team.
- Work with our Product team to help implement user interfaces
- Collaborate and work with our Customer Success team to better understand our users needs and how our product could better meet their needs.
Need to Haves:
- 2+ Years work experience developing Mobile applications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, software engineering or related.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development
- Published a mobile app in the App Store or the Google Play store (include a link in your application!)
- Experience developing software within an Agile development cycle
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are a given
- The tech startup industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day.
- Experience leading a team or projects would be an asset.
- An avid Instagrammer who loves photos and pictures is a bonus.
- 90,000 to 104,000 CAD
A generous Education & Conference Budget
Health Savings Plan
Flexible Hours & Work Schedule
Annual Company Retreat
Vacation & Sick Days
Bright, spacious, and modern office, 5 rooftop patios with amazing city views
People & Places (HR), Product, and Development roles are based out of our Vancouver headquarters. If you are not located in Vancouver, but interested in relocating for the role let us know!
Whereas, roles on our Marketing and Customer Experience teams are open to remote candidates based out of Toronto and London, UK, in addition to working out of our Vancouver headquarters.
Note about applying:
This is the best place to submit your application for it to be reviewed by our team. Later does not work with recruitment agencies to fill open positions. We will not be accepting requests to work with agencies.