Customer Success Associate
San Francisco, CA
Our mission is to help managers develop and retain their employees. We build beautifully designed software that helps them administer and manage performance reviews, goals, 1:1 meetings, and real-time feedback for their companies.
The Customer Success Associate is a high-energy professional who will respond to support questions from our existing customer base and help handle trial accounts for prospective customers. The Customer Success Associate is a trusted advisor for each person they touch and will be a guide on the existing Lattice platform as well as our future product roadmap.
Most importantly, the Customer Success Associate will be the voice of our customer internally. Feedback from our current customers drives our engineering team to build the best possible product.
We work hard to maintain our dynamic, motivated, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers and partners, both internally and externally
- Respond to all incoming customer support requests, typically via Intercom or email
- Deliver an extraordinary experience for prospects who are trying Lattice out before committing
- Partner and work closely with Sales and Product to ensure a smooth launch and to continue receiving feedback to fuel future product growth
- Be the voice of our customer internally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years experience, with a preference for applicants with a customer success, account management, or sales background
- Burning desire to make our customers personally and professionally successful
- Commitment to Lattice’s mission and values (customer-centric, transparent, driven, acts like an owner)
- We're devoted to helping companies better leverage their most important asset - their people.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Equity in a fast growing startup backed by premier VCs (Thrive Capital, Y-Combinator, Slack Fund, Fuel Capital, etc.)
- Loft/open-concept office in SoMa, within walking distance from BART, Muni, bus stops, and Caltrain
- Flexible vacation plan
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.