Software Engineer, Product
San Francisco, CA
Lattice is a young company looking for ambitious engineers to help us build great product. With a growing customer base and revenue increasing every month - all we need is you.
Because our team is small, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact in the overall architecture. You'll work with the team to build company changing features as well as be a decision maker in what direction we take both the technical architecture and product.
Some projects you'll work on:
- Building software that help people be better managers: encouraging regular 1-1s, giving timely feedback, recognition of achievements.
- Developing our suite of integrations that sync Lattice with tools that companies already use, like Slack, Zenefits, and Namely.
- Develop a flow to let company leaders easily set up goals at the start of each quarter, and evaluate how these goals went at the end.
- Come up with and implement a standard style guide across our product.
- Exploring which new spaces in HR Lattice can tackle next!
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years professional experience writing production software
- Experience working across the stack, or at least interest in doing so
- Cares about what and why they’re building something, not just how it’s built
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience at startups
- Personal projects or open-source contributions