Software Engineer, Product
San Francisco, CA
We're a young company looking for ambitious engineers to help us build great product. With both user base and revenue increasing every month - all we need is you.
Because our team is small, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact in the overall architecture. You'll work with the team to build company changing features as well as be a decision maker in what direction we take both the code and product.
- Build onboarding experiences for new customers customized to which product they try first.
- Integrate Lattice with other tools companies already use, like Slack, Zenefits, and Namely.
- Creating visualizations to allow people see how their personal, team, and company goals all connect with each other.
- Develop a flow to let company leaders easily set up goals at the start of each quarter, and evaluate how these goals went at the end.
- Come up with and implement a standard style guide across our product.
Our Ideal Ideal Candidate has:
- 2+ years professional experience writing production software
- Experience working across the stack, or at least interest in doing so
- Cares about what and why they’re building something, not just how it’s built
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience at startups
- Personal projects or open-source contributions