Software Engineer, Product
San Francisco, CA
Lattice is a fast-growing, product focused company looking for ambitious engineers to join the team. With a growing customer base and revenue increasing every month - all we need is you.
In this role we expect you to be comfortable moving up and down the stack as needed to build products and ship features. Our current stack is React / Relay on the front-end and GraphQL / Node on the backend. You enjoy a variety of challenges and take pride in delivering high quality work using the best tools for the job. With plenty of room to grow and significant ownership over your work, we’re looking for engineers to help define the future of our product and business at Lattice.
Because our team is small, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the overall architecture. You'll work with the team to build company changing features as well as be a decision maker in what direction we take both the technical architecture and product.
Some projects you'll work on:
- Building software that help people be better managers: encouraging regular 1-1s, giving timely feedback, recognition of achievements.
- Developing our suite of integrations that sync Lattice with tools that companies already use, like Slack, Zenefits, and Namely.
- Develop a flow to let company leaders easily set up goals at the start of each quarter, and evaluate how these goals went at the end.
- Come up with and implement a standard style guide across our product.
- Exploring which new spaces in HR Lattice can tackle next!
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years professional experience writing production software
- Experience working across a production web application stack
- Experience using relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Cares about how and why they're building something, not just what
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of functional programming techniques
- Familiarity managing and monitoring infrastructure on AWS
- An active interest in working with cutting edge software tooling
- A history of open-source contributions
- The opportunity to join a smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like continuous learning reimbursements, office snacks & team trips
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.