Head of Content
San Francisco, CA
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. We offer performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Read more about Lattice here.
We’ve been in the market for just over two years, and have grown rapidly to serve over 1,200 customers globally, including brands like Slack, WeWork, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
You’re a multimedia producer. You’ve developed digital properties that include everything from articles to videos to podcasts. You’ve been a media and/or content marketing creator for 7+ years and you’re ready to take the lead. It’s finally your time to build on what you’ve learned and develop a program and team.
At Lattice, we want our content marketing program to feel like a digital media network with only one advertiser. We’ve already started this effort with our podcast / video interview series and a collection of library articles and e-books, but want to take things to the next level. That’s where you come in. You’ll be in charge of Lattice’s media network and responsible for developing content-based educational programs that highlight today’s workplace, specifically around HR and management. You’ll create multiple podcast and/or videos shows with different personalities (HR leader podcast, management video series, etc.) and lead a team of writers to develop evergreen content that drives organic traffic.
This is a unique opportunity to build a "media company" at a well funded SaaS company.
What you’ll do
You’ll collaborate with the Head of Marketing to bring the dream of a media network to life, and you’ll have real budget to make this dream a reality. You’ll work with our content marketer to create articles and also hire freelancers and agencies to test ideas and as we gain traction, we’ll hire for in-house roles.
- Develop content strategy that drives top-of-funnel brand awareness through educational resources
- Create and manage digital properties including, podcasts, articles, ebooks, videos and social.
- Lead, manage, and grow a team of in-house content marketers while managing and growing our network of content contributors, freelancers, and agencies.
- Be a key partner to the Demand Gen team, creating the content to fuel our brand activity, demand generation programs and nurture campaigns
- Work closely with Product Marketing to deliver the content that will bring our product roadmap and supporting messaging pillars to life
- Define and track content metrics that drive engagement and push the business forward Editor-in-Chief for all Lattice content. Build on our brand voice by developing style guides and make sure we follow them.
- Develop a focused SEO strategy, and deliver evergreen content to helps Lattice drive organic growth
- Own editorial calendar; drive schedules from start to finish
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics
- 7+ years working at a media company and/or SaaS content marketing
- Podcast and video production experience
- Proven track record driving organic traffic and content engagement
- Experience managing full-time employees, freelancers, and agencies
- Worked with Demand Gen and Product Marketing to drive business results and tell a company’s story through content
- Excellent storyteller, writer, and editorialist
- Creative strategist who can bring ideas to life
- Help make a difference in the culture of fast-growing companies around the world.
- Lattice helps 1,200+ companies around the world make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level.
- Get in the ground floor and help take our content marketing function to the next level
- The opportunity to join a team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.