San Francisco, CA
Our mission is to help companies develop and retain their employees. We build beautifully designed software that helps them administer and manage performance reviews, goals, 1:1 meetings, and real-time feedback.
The Account Executive is an energetic professional who will own and grow a territory of prospective customers. The Account Executive is a trusted consultant for each person they touch and will be an expert on the existing Lattice platform as well as the future of performance management and HR software. The Account Executive will also be the voice of our customers internally. Feedback from customers helps our engineering team design and build the best platform on the market. We work hard to maintain our fast-paced, motivated, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- Be extremely responsive to any inbound and outbound sales requests
- Own a quota that represents a significant portion of Lattice's business
- Deliver a world-class experience for prospects who are considering Lattice and other performance management solutions
- Be diligent every step of the way -
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches and to continue receive feedback to fuel future product growth
- Be the voice of our prospective customers internally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-10 years experience in sales, with a focus on HR solutions
- Burning desire to make our customers personally and professionally successful
- Commitment to Lattice’s mission and values (customer-centric, transparent, driven, acts like an owner)
- We're devoted to helping companies better leverage their most important asset - their people.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Equity in a fast growing startup backed by top-tier VCs (Thrive Capital, Y-Combinator, Slack Fund, Fuel Capital, etc.)
- Loft/open-concept office in SoMa, within walking distance from BART, Muni, bus stops, and Caltrain
- Flexible vacation plan
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.