As the market leader of a fast-growing space, we’re looking for a Developer Advocate to help us define and quickly expand the market for Feature Management. The top-level goal of the Developer Advocate is help others be successful with our product and become passionate supporters of our technology.
This is a technical role with the mission of engaging, primarily through written content, with the broad community of developers and driving excitement around developer related technologies. This position is a great opportunity to help improve awareness of LaunchDarkly and to increase usage of LaunchDarkly’s technologies through marketing programs as well as in-depth engagement with key accounts.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
- You will collaborate with development and marketing to build use cases and solutions on top of our platform with the primary output being written content for the purpose of making customers successful.
- You will write about technology trends with the goal of engaging developers, developer managers, and senior technical leaders.
- You will write about best practices for feature management and modern application architecture with the the goal of influencing customer success.
- Develop a persona as a thought leader in Feature Management and modern application development trends.
Who you are:
- You love to build apps, craft solutions, interact with developers and operators to help them learn through the articulation of your experience.
- You have passion, curiosity, technical depth, and extraordinary written communication skills.
- You are able to code and build to established integrations (API's/SDK's) with the goal of assembling end-to-end solutions from a collection of parts.
- You are able to converse with a broad range of programming language communities (Java, .NET, Node.js, Python, Ruby, iOS, Android, etc.), and have a real passion for modern application development trends at the intersection of development and operations.
You may also know (bonus skills)
- After building a thing, writing about a thing, you enjoy publicly speaking about the thing.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 100 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly