At LaunchDarkly our product and Platform are built using a Triad model bringing to bear tight collaboration between Product Management, Design, and Engineering. As a Product Manager, you will be the person responsible for defining the workflows and tasks the users of LaunchDarkly need to be successful. You'll be a collaborator with Design and Engineering to bring forward the needs of the customer and define the business goals for what we should build. Working with Design you'll articulate the requirements for the user experience and collaborate with Marketing to articulate the business value of what engineering delivers. A good Product Manager works to understand the needs of all the folks that are involved in the lifecycle of the product and set shared expectations, requirements and deliverables.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
What You'll Do
- You'll collaborate with the Design and Engineering teams to craft and translate user requests into feature and product workflows and requirements.
- You'll align the priorities and track features from inception, through launch, and track adoption.
- You will work with Marketing and Sales to craft compelling messaging about the impact of our platform, products, and features.
- You'll engage with Customer Success and Support Engineering to understand the customer challenges and needs.
- You'll become a subject matter guide in the areas of modern application development and feature management.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years experience responsible for the full product lifecycle of a product
- You are fascinated by products that delight their users
- You have an attention to detail that encourages your colleagues to seek your opinion
- You are excited about building tools for developers and solutions for business
You may also know (bonus skills)
- In a former life you were a developer that optimized for user experience
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 100 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.