Data Analytics Engineer
We are look for an experienced Data Analytics engineer to help build a new team at LaunchDarkly. We are growing rapidly, and need reliable and efficient answers for questions key to our future. You'll help develop the data tools and process to power our next stage of growth.
We are searching for talented engineers to help us manage business critical data leveraged across the entire organization. If you are data curious, excited about designing data pipelines, and motivated by having impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
LaunchDarkly is dedicated to helping teams ship better software, faster. We serve over 100+ billion feature flags daily to eliminate risk for companies big and small.
We're based in downtown Oakland and growing quickly. You'll help us tackle some of the most challenging engineering problems around, like how can we deliver feature flags to hundreds of millions of users in milliseconds without breaking the bank.
What you'll do:
- Help create a data practice for the entire company.
- Build and maintain a data pipeline that is trustworthy and reliable.
- Ensure we are capturing the right data from the right sources and make it available to the team.
- Help answer the business' most pressing questions in repeatable, reliable ways.
- Build tools and teach people how to find answers to their own questions
On day one, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineering or Data Science role
- Experience creating data pipelines and conducting data intensive analysis.
- A visceral need to dive into data inconsistencies to pinpoint issues
- Expertise in SQL and proficiency in another data programming language (Python, R, etc.)
You may also know (bonus skills):
- Experience in both enterprise and consumer environment
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 100+ billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly