Technical Program Manager - Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Oakland, CA /
Software powers the world, and LaunchDarkly empowers all teams to deliver and control the best software. We serve trillions of feature flags daily to help teams ship better software faster and eliminate risk for companies big and small. We're based in downtown Oakland and growing quickly.
From the outset, we've made security a high priority at LaunchDarkly, but we're looking to hire a Technical Program Manager - Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) to drive our practices to the next level. This role will report to the Director of Security and lead streamlined initiatives to reduce security risk and achieve compliance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, communicate, and evolve the controls that comprise the LaunchDarkly GRC program
- Use technology to automate activities
- Communicate the health of the program by creating and tracking metrics based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Chart execution roadmaps and drive progress towards outcomes for GRC-related projects
- Own the documentation for standards, policies, and processes
- Manage audits and assessments with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product and infrastructure delivery teams on engineering projects related to GRC requirements
- 3 years of program/project management experience
- 3 years of information security experience
- Extensive knowledge of GRC best practices for SaaS organizations
- Familiarity with security standards (SOC 2, ISO 27001, and NIST 800) as well as privacy laws (CCPA and GDPR)
- Experience delivering on projects involving multiple collaborating stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of software development and architecture
Nice to have:
- Experience with FedRAMP
- CCSP, PCI QSA, CISSP, or CISA certifications
- Familiarity with LaunchDarkly’s collaboration tools like Confluence, Slack, and Github
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over two trillion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly
Full Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
Flexible schedule & work environment
Healthy lunches & snacks every day.
Conference & meetups as an opportunity for everyone.
A yearly education stipend for conferences and classes on your own.
A budget to personalize your work station.
A location in downtown Oakland, just steps from public transportation
Commuter benefits and bike parking