Remote, SF, NYC, BOS or CHI /
Content – Brand Writer /
LaunchSquad is known for building brands from scratch. Together we create public relations programs for innovative startup and mid-stage technology, consumer lifestyle and media companies like D-Wave, Nuro, Poshmark and Twitch. We are looking for a storyteller to join our team. LaunchSquad is working remotely. We are open to remote work candidates for this opportunity.
LaunchSquad is looking for an experienced brand writer and editor to help our team develop and produce custom content programs for emerging and established brands.
The ideal candidate will have several years of work experience as a writer and editor with the ability to toggle between long-form articles and short blog posts, snappy social copy and traditional content marketing formats. They should also have impeccable relationship management skills and a knack for anticipating what’s next.
Familiarity with b2b content topics like tech, marketing, science, health, finance and more is key. And experience in both media and branded content is preferred.
- 5+ years experience in editorial production at publications and brands
- Proven track-record planning an editorial program and writing directly for brands
- Unassailable writing and editing skills
- Ability to grow an external network of writers, experts and contributors within niche markets/subject matters
- Relationship management experience
- Enthusiasm for brand journalism and an entrepreneurial view of what’s possible
- Passion for storytelling, writing and editing
At LaunchSquad, we care about our work, our clients and our community. We are a people-first company committed to making sure everyone has a great experience and an equal opportunity to grow and succeed. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, and you’re excited about our work and community, we’d love to hear from you.