Lima District, Lima Region, Peru
La Victoria Lab – Operations
“Intercorp operates with a single ambitious goal: to create a strong economic backbone to sustain Peru’s burgeoning middle class.”
– Fortune magazine
La Victoria Lab is a small multidisciplinary group of creatives who use human-centered innovation to improve the lives of Peruvian families. Partnering with the global design consultancy IDEO, we help Intercorp – Peru's largest business conglomerate – to reshape its companies and rethink their future.
We are currently seeking for an Accounting & Administrative Assistant with a hands-on approach on making things happen, with strong analytical skills, a multi-task approach and who enjoys working with multidisciplinary teams. This role is at the heart of the operations and experience team at La Victoria Lab, which is in charge of creating the right ecosystem for innovation to happen.
As an Accounting & Administrative Assistant at La Victoria Lab, you will handle a relationship of trust with the Intercorp Accounting Area, suppliers and La Victoria Lab’s project leaders. You will manage all the accounting, inventory, purchases and expenses reports.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monthly review of budgets with project leads.
- Work with internal budget owners to develop, track and control operating expenses and project expenses in accordance to plan.
- Support the Operations Lead with managing the office lease, insurance, payments and expense policies.
- Be the main point of contact with Intercorp’s Accounting and Legal Area.
- Handle all purchase orders with multiple suppliers from start to finish.
- Manage internal and studio expenses.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a team player, but autonomous in navigating through your workload.
- You have accounting and administrative knowledge.
- You are able to speak and write at least intermediate level english.
- You are extremely proactive and a multi-tasker.
- You are highly adaptable and feel comfortable in ambiguous and always-changing contexts.
- You are assertive when proposing new ideas, but also open to leave your ideas behind.
- You can live around chaos, but are obsessed with being meticulously organized with your stuff.
- You are a highly reliable and ethical person, with strong core values.
- You are highly communicative and have a contagious positive vibe.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single ambitious dream: to create the next generation of modern services for Peru’s middle-class families.
- A tangible impact. While most innovation consultants struggle to see a fraction of their work reach the market, we are gratified to see almost all our designs being used by real people, because of a single reason: innovation at Intercorp is strongly sponsored by our shareholders.
- A learning springboard. Our teams work across a wide portfolio of industries – which is probably our greatest asset for continuous learning – but we also learn from conferences and inspirational trips all around the planet, as well as from best-in-class partners such as IDEO.
- A culture of autonomy. We cultivate a virtuous circle of trust and empowerment, which begins with our extremely rigorous hiring process.
- A sense of family. We only work with folks who have huge hearts and a great sense of humor.
ABOUT LA VICTORIA LAB
Founded in 2014, La Victoria Lab is the innovation lab of the Intercorp group, where we reimagine and rethink the future of our companies and the experiences we provide to our users. We work in partnership with IDEO, the world's leading design and innovation consultancy firm, to create new products and services based on people's needs.
Intercorp is Peru’s largest conglomerate group, with a portfolio of 35 companies that spans a diverse array of sectors, including financial services, retail, healthcare, and education, all aiming to serve Peru’s families. All together, Intercorp employs more than 80,000 Peruvians, accounting for 4% of the country’s GDP, and it has managed to achieve all of this in just two decades.