Senior Producer & FEST Co-Lead
Lima District, Lima Region, Peru /
La Victoria Lab – Design /
“Intercorp operates with a single ambitious goal: to create a strong economic backbone to sustain Peru’s burgeoning middle class.”
– Fortune magazine
La Victoria Lab is a small multidisciplinary group of creatives who use human-centered innovation to improve the lives of Peruvian families. Partnering with design consultancy IDEO, we help Intercorp – Peru’s largest business conglomerate – to explore the future and reimagine the services they deliver to the customer.
What will you do
- Explore a variety of topics and drive alignment around Intercorp’s innovation agenda
- Co-manage production logistics and execution of digital and physical event content in collaboration with the team and other internal and external stakeholders for a variety of possible experience
- Co-manage the initiatives making sure they are on budget and track progress
- Have willingness to explore other areas (ej.experience design, live installations, innovation fair, content,etc).You should not be afraid to get your hands dirty and participate in various chores
- Participate in curating the different content streams for possible experiences, making sure the main theme is sticky and cohesive
- Co-lead teams in charge of different key deliverables such as: thematic installations, online registration, theFEST’s website, and the digital innovation fair, branding and communications, among others.
What you bring
- You have at least 3 years experience curating content, organizing events and managing teams and projects on time and on budget
- You understand the big picture and are able to deliver the right strategies, formats, mechanisms and content, creating reliable relationships with your main stakeholders
- You have a design mindset, which you can apply to space, experiences, content and communication, among others
- You have a curious mind, always seeking to explore deeper into a subject and understand its implications
- You are accountable and an overachiever. Whatever you need to get done happens on time and on quality
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take part in all and any tasks. You are action oriented
- You are able to discuss and defend your ideas fluently in both Spanish and English.
What we offer
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single ambitious dream: to make Peru the best place to raise a family in Latin America.
- A tangible impact. Almost all of our designs are used by real people, because of a single reason: innovation at Intercorp is strongly sponsored by our shareholders.
- A growth opportunity: you will co-lead some of the main innovative experiences at Intercorp, with the aim of taking over the leadership of the FEST in the coming 1-2 years.
- A chance for deep learning: you will go through a diverse array of content to find the right message and delivery for Intercorp’s audience, learning about what is recently possible and understanding some of the world’s leading best practices, and working alongside best-in-class partners such as IDEO.
- A culture of autonomy. We cultivate a virtuous circle of trust and empowerment, which begins with our extremely rigorous hiring process.
- A sense of community. We only work with folks who have huge hearts and a great sense of humor.
About La Victoria Lab
Founded in 2014, La Victoria Lab is the innovation lab of the Intercorp Group, where we design the future of our companies and the offerings we provide to Peruvian families. We partner with IDEO, the world's leading design and innovation consultancy firm, to create new products and services based on people's needs.
Intercorp is Peru’s largest conglomerate, with a portfolio of 35 companies that spans a diverse array of sectors, including financial services, retail, education, and healthcare, all aiming to serve Peru’s middle-class families. All together, Intercorp employs more than 80,000 Peruvians, accounting for 4% of the country’s GDP, and it has managed to achieve all of this in just two decades.