La Victoria Lab – People&Operations /
“Intercorp operates with a single ambitious goal: to create a strong economic backbone to sustain Peru’s burgeoning middle class.”
– Fortune magazine
YOUR ROLE AS A PRODUCER IN AN INNOVATION LAB
The producer is a key team member that brings the Lab’s ideas to life. As a Producer, you will work hand in hand with a multidisciplinary design team and external partners to ideate and execute meaningful experiences and events. You will bring the feasibility point of view into each project, with a special focus on converging ideas into actionable next steps.
What you'll do
- Create the production schedule by unpacking the team’s vision into a detailed action plan.
- Manage production logistics and execution of digital and physical content in the shape of amazing experiences, in collaboration with the team and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the team to ensure that initiatives are on budget, track events’ progress and remove barriers to allow the team to make things happen on time and on quality.
- Create partnerships with key suppliers to secure the viability of the experience, and manage these relationships for the duration of the event. Some suppliers we’ve worked with in the past include: Venue, A/V, digital platforms, artists, translators, catering, etc.
- Be willing to explore other areas (ej. content, experience design, UX/UI). You should not be afraid to get your hands dirty and participate in various chores.
- Examples of projects you will be involved in:
- The FEST: the most important innovation festival in Latin America, where we get the chance to trigger conversations around relevant and impactful content, working alongside world class speakers. This is our flagship event, Intercorp’s annual Innovation Festival, that brings together its top 6000+ core talent and 13+ speakers from companies such as Spotify, Netflix, Google and Amazon for a couple of days of learning, celebration and actionable inspiration.
- La Feria: Intercorp’s acceleration program, where we work around 50 innovation teams across Intercorp to unblock their true potential, tackle their biggest challenges and amplify their impact. To do so, not only do we deliver on meaningful learning experiences, but also put together a powerful group of mentors and global experts to support our teams.
What you bring
- You have completed university or institute education.
- You have + 2 years of experience in either experiential event organization, television programming, digital events or any other forms of production. You also have some experience in budget & resource management.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, event deadlines and stakeholders simultaneously, with high attention to detail.
- You have the ability to set priorities and are extremely flexible to adapt the plan in an ever changing and fast-paced environment. The plan will change several times, and that’s ok.
- You feel comfortable establishing relationships with partners and suppliers. Ideally you have participated in the creation and organization of an event from end to end.
- You are willing to embrace a growth mindset, experiment, and curiously learn new things.
- You are fluent in Spanish and have an intermediate level in English.
What we offer
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single ambitious dream: to create the next generation of modern services for Peru’s middle-class families.
- A tangible impact. While most innovation consultants struggle to see a fraction of their work reach the market, we are gratified to see almost all our designs being used by real people, because of a single reason: innovation at Intercorp is strongly sponsored by our shareholders.
- A learning springboard. Our teams work across a wide portfolio of industries – which is probably our greatest asset for continuous learning – but we also learn from conferences and inspirational trips all around the planet, as well as from best-in-class partners such as IDEO.
- A culture of autonomy. We cultivate a virtuous circle of trust and empowerment, which begins with our extremely rigorous hiring process.
- A sense of community. We only work with folks who have huge hearts and a great sense of humor.
About La Victoria Lab
Founded in 2014, La Victoria Lab is the innovation lab of the Intercorp Group, where we design the future of our companies and the offerings we provide to Peruvian families. We partner with IDEO, the world's leading design and innovation consultancy firm, to create new products and services based on people's needs.
Intercorp is Peru’s largest conglomerate, with a portfolio of 35 companies that spans a diverse array of sectors, including financial services, retail, education, and healthcare, all aiming to serve Peru’s middle-class families. All together, Intercorp employs more than 80,000 Peruvians, accounting for 4% of the country’s GDP, and it has managed to achieve all of this in just two decades.