Senior Org. Designer
Lima District, Lima Region, Peru /
La Victoria Lab – Design /
“Intercorp operates with a single ambitious goal: to create a strong economic backbone to sustain Peru’s burgeoning middle class.”
– Fortune magazine
La Victoria Lab is a small multidisciplinary group of creatives who use human-centered innovation to improve the lives of Peruvian families. Partnering with design consultancy IDEO, we help Intercorp – Peru’s largest business conglomerate – to explore the future and reimagine the services they deliver to the customer.
WHAT YOU’ll DO
- You´ll be using human centered methodologies to design for change.
- You can design and implement solutions within organizations, including aspects such as culture, roles, responsibilities, and structures.
- You can advise C-level execs how to use an entrepreneurial management mindset to transform their culture and drive long-term growth.
- You enjoy developing experimental approaches and tools to test new ways of working within an organization.
- You can assess an organization’s readiness for change, including a systems view of people, process, and technology.
- You can create a compelling strategic narrative and communication plan to build stakeholder awareness, understanding, and adoption of new initiatives.
- You can break down large-scale change into a series of small acts that add up to new behaviors and opportunities.
- You can design and facilitate workshops and experiences to help leaders and their people define new ways of working for themselves.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have a degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Psychology, Human Resources, Change Management, or equivalent (but you don’t mind crossing disciplinary boundaries).
- You have worked in an organization that will help you empathize with the challenges of evolving a legacy organization.
- You have at least 3 years of professional work experience in organizational design and strategic experience (either in-house or as a consultant).
- You are able to discuss and defend your ideas fluently in both Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single ambitious dream: to make Peru the best place to raise a family in Latin America.
- A tangible impact. Almost all of our designs are used by real people, because of a single reason: innovation at Intercorp is strongly sponsored by our shareholders.
- A growth opportunity: you will co-lead some of the main innovative experiences at Intercorp, with the aim of taking over the leadership of the FEST in the coming 1-2 years.
- A chance for deep learning: you will go through a diverse array of content to find the right message and delivery for Intercorp’s audience, learning about what is recently possible and understanding some of the world’s leading best practices, and working alongside best-in-class partners such as IDEO.
- A culture of autonomy. We cultivate a virtuous circle of trust and empowerment, which begins with our extremely rigorous hiring process.
- A sense of community. We only work with folks who have huge hearts and a great sense of humor.
About La Victoria Lab
Founded in 2014, La Victoria Lab is the innovation lab of the Intercorp Group, where we design the future of our companies and the offerings we provide to Peruvian families. We partner with IDEO, the world's leading design and innovation consultancy firm, to create new products and services based on people's needs.
Intercorp is Peru’s largest conglomerate, with a portfolio of 35 companies that spans a diverse array of sectors, including financial services, retail, education, and healthcare, all aiming to serve Peru’s middle-class families. All together, Intercorp employs more than 80,000 Peruvians, accounting for 4% of the country’s GDP, and it has managed to achieve all of this in just two decades.