Head of Talent
Lima District, Lima Region, Peru
La Victoria Lab – Operations
“Intercorp operates with a single ambitious goal: to create a strong economic backbone to sustain Peru’s burgeoning middle class.”
– Fortune magazine
La Victoria Lab is a small multidisciplinary group of creatives who use human-centered innovation to improve the lives of Peruvian families. Partnering with design consultancy IDEO, we help Intercorp – Peru’s largest business conglomerate – to explore the future and reimagine the services they deliver to the customer.
We are currently seeking a Head of Talent that can thrive in a fast-moving, always-evolving environment. You will be responsible for developing the vision, strategy, and practices that will attract, develop, and engage a highly talented tribe of Peruvian designers and explorers
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Shape an outstanding employee proposition that inspires our employees to perform at their best.
- Deliberately drive a culture rooted in La Victoria Lab’s core values, establishing a system that encourages the right collective behaviors.
- Develop and implement cutting-edge talent acquisition programs to tap into the creative market.
- Support accelerated growth and development paths and strategies for our team members.
- Be a thought leader for the Intercorp Human Resources community, designing and delivering state-of-the-art initiatives that will influence Intercorp’s talent practices.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 6 years of progressive, meaningful professional work experience. Previous experience in HR is not a must.
- You are not afraid of change and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment.
- You are accustomed to working closely with senior leaders, and demonstrate an ability to influence and challenge the status quo.
- You know how to build trust-based relationships with folks from a wide array of backgrounds.
- You are able to discuss and defend your ideas fluently in both Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single ambitious dream: to make Peru the best place to raise a family in Latin America.
- A tangible impact. Almost all of our designs are used by real people, because of a single reason: innovation at Intercorp is strongly sponsored by our shareholders.
- A learning springboard. You will have the opportunity to work with incredibly talented professionals, including best-in-class partners such as IDEO.
- A culture of autonomy. We cultivate a virtuous circle of trust and empowerment, which begins with our extremely rigorous hiring process.
- A sense of family. We only work with folks who have huge hearts and a great sense of humor.
ABOUT LA VICTORIA LAB
Founded in 2014, La Victoria Lab is the innovation lab of the Intercorp group, where we reimagine and rethink the future of our companies and the experiences we provide to our users. We work in partnership with IDEO, the world's leading design and innovation consultancy firm, to create new products and services based on people's needs.
Intercorp is Peru’s largest conglomerate group, with a portfolio of 35 companies that spans a diverse array of sectors, including financial services, retail, healthcare, and education, all aiming to serve Peru’s families. All together, Intercorp employs more than 80,000 Peruvians, accounting for 4% of the country’s GDP, and it has managed to achieve all of this in just two decades.