Lima District, Lima Region, Peru
La Victoria Lab – Design
“Intercorp operates with a single ambitious goal: to create a strong economic backbone to sustain Peru’s burgeoning middle class.”
– Fortune magazine
La Victoria Lab is a small multidisciplinary group of creatives who use human-centered innovation to improve the lives of Peruvian families. Partnering with design consultancy IDEO, we help Intercorp – Peru’s largest business conglomerate – to explore the future and reimagine the services they deliver to the customer.
We are currently seeking a CO-LEAD for the FEST_19. You will be responsible for designing, curating and delivering Intercorp’s annual Innovation Festival, the group’s highlight of the year that brings together its top 3000+ executives and 13+ speakers from companies such as Spotify, Netflix, Google and Amazon for two days of learning, celebration and actionable inspiration.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Explore a variety of topics and drive alignment around Intercorp’s innovation agenda.
- Design and deliver a world class innovation conference with multiple content streams and a rich experience for 3000+ executives that is sponsored by Intercorp’s President and CEOs.
- Select, curate and differentiate the FEST’s value proposition for world class speakers to come to Lima and inspire Intercorp executives.
- Participate in curating the different content streams, making sure the main theme is sticky and cohesive.
- Co-lead teams in charge of different key deliverables such as: thematic installations, online registration, the FEST’s website, and the digital innovation fair, branding and communications, among others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have 2 years experience curating content, organizing events and managing teams and projects on time and on budget.
- You have a design mindset, which you can apply to space, experiences, content and communication, among others.
- You understand the big picture and are able to deliver the right strategies, formats, mechanisms and content to drive that agenda.
- You have a curious mind, always seeking to explore deeper into a subject and understand its implications.
- You are accountable and an overachiever. Whatever you need to get done happens on time and on quality.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take part in all and any tasks. You are action oriented.
- You are able to discuss and defend your ideas fluently in both Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single ambitious dream: to make Peru the best place to raise a family in Latin America.
- A tangible impact. Almost all of our designs are used by real people, because of a single reason: innovation at Intercorp is strongly sponsored by our shareholders.
- A growth opportunity: you will lead some of the main tracks that are the backbone of the FEST, with the aim of taking over the main leadership of this initiative in the coming 2-3 years.
- A chance for deep learning: you will go through a diverse array of content to find the right message and delivery for Intercorp’s audience, learning about what is recently possible and understanding some of the world’s leading best practices, and working alongside best-in-class partners such as IDEO.
- A culture of autonomy. We cultivate a virtuous circle of trust and empowerment, which begins with our extremely rigorous hiring process.
- A sense of family. We only work with folks who have huge hearts and a great sense of humor.
ABOUT LA VICTORIA LAB
Founded in 2014, La Victoria Lab is the innovation lab of the Intercorp group, where we reimagine and rethink the future of our companies and the experiences we provide to our users. We work in partnership with IDEO, the world's leading design and innovation consultancy firm, to create new products and services based on people's needs.
Intercorp is Peru’s largest conglomerate group, with a portfolio of 35 companies that spans a diverse array of sectors, including financial services, retail, healthcare, and education, all aiming to serve Peru’s families. All together, Intercorp employs more than 80,000 Peruvians, accounting for 4% of the country’s GDP, and it has managed to achieve all of this in just two decades.