LeadGenius's LeadCloud is the world’s biggest database of information about businesses, technologies, and the people who connect them. After two years of building, it’s already bigger than LinkedIn, Crunchbase, AngelList, and every secretary of state database in the United States – combined. We track millions of pages across the web and millions of unique companies to figure out which sources are the most relevant. We can draw insight about who’s doing business like nobody else in the world. You are responsible for leading the development of LeadCloud SaaS applications and application platform. You build applications & systems to scale the company and to enable our customers to grow their business and improve our data platform. Products we build are used by all LeadGenius customers and and our community of researchers.
- Be a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software engineer and an effective people manager.
- Recruit, inspire, and develop team members.
- Hold your own in technical discussions, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence.
- Communicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts.
- Work together with product management and UX designer to design and develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs and backend systems across different programming languages.
- Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability and security of business applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
It might be a match if:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field - M.S. preferred.
- 3+ years experience managing and growing software engineering teams as a people manager - experience as a hiring manager a big plus.
Bonus points if you have:
- 1+ years experience developing web applications. Medium-to-large, multi-tiered web applications.
- Experience with business applications (sales, marketing, recruiting, advertising, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relational, No-SQL, graph databases and SQL.
- Working knowledge of API design and distributed backend systems.
- Experience with machine learning and big data platform.
Please click apply and send in your resume. A member of the recruiting team will be in touch within 24-48hours if its a match.