Big Data Architect
LeadGenius's LeadCloud is the world’s biggest database of information about businesses, technologies, and the people who connect them. After two years of building, it’s already bigger than LinkedIn, Crunchbase, AngelList, and every secretary of state database in the United States – combined. We track millions of pages across the web and millions of unique companies to figure out which sources are the most relevant. We can draw insight about who’s doing business like nobody else in the world. You are responsible for designing LeadCloud data platform architecture and driving the implementation of the architecture. You will also provide direction in overall LeadGenius application architecture, security and legal compliance, coding standards, systems design, and architecture governance.
- Defining, communicating and driving the LeadCloud data platform platform architecture that supports product strategy and roadmap
- Documenting the platform architecture and driving the architecture implementation
- Collaborating with product managers, data scientists, and lead engineers to develop technical design specifications
- Reviewing and monitoring the technical designs and implementations by the engineering teams to ensure architecture consistency
- Developing key components of the LeadCloud data platform.
It may be a match if you have:
- Successful track record as architect or technical lead for at least one big data platform or analytical product with production customers
- Significant experience at startups as well as successful/more established companies.
- Experience writing technical documents and working with teams to drive reference implementation to production scale
- Strong grasp of system architecture/design principles/object design, CS fundamentals and programming fundamentals.
- Strong leadership and ability to work with/influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with building highly scalable and distributed NoSql and search systems using technologies as Kafka, Spark, Airflow, ElasticSearchExperience with data modeling and metadata management
- Experience with machine learning and NLP is a plus
Please click on the apply button and include your resume with your application. Someone from the recruiting team will get back to you in 24-48hours if its a match.