Product Manager - Data Products
We're looking for a technical Product Manager to join our growing team and drive the business of our Business Graph -- one of the biggest databases in the world of information about businesses, technologies, and the people who connect them. You’ll be responsible for our data management platform and components from strategy to execution, and guiding multidisciplinary teams to build high quality products and features on time. As advocates for both our customers and our business, Product Managers balance diverse perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
It might be a match if you:
- Previous experience building products as a product manager of a software platform
- Experience with high-volume data products and knowledge of data warehouses
- Familiarity and experience working with NLP and machine learning
- Great technical decision making — you know a bad technical path when you see one and know when to push back when appropriate. You strive to fill the gaps between business requirements and engineering and are not afraid to suggest reasonable workarounds when necessary
- Experience as a product manager working with API design and development
- Can build deep understanding and empathy for our customers and global researcher community while driving product development that delights them
- Have an excellent grasp of business KPIs and strong analysis skills to uncover new product insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Are able to determine product priorities by synthesizing customer information and collaborating with sales, marketing, operations, and custom success to determine product priorities and write requirements.
- Are an expert (or willing to become one) about sales software and the competition
- Are an exceptional communicator and presenter
- Have experience working with Agile teams and process
- A background in computer science or a similar technical field
- Previous experience at a technology startup
- Experience with data integration between multiple platforms
- Passion for marketing and sales software
Please follow the links to apply and let us know why you think you are a fit.