Client Operations – Client Operations
What this role is responsible for:
- Run the day-to-day operations, including managing member eligibility, resolving our members’ and employers' most complicated inquires and tracking our effectiveness at delivering against key metrics.
- Support the implementation team in on boarding new employers on to League.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external departments to identify root cause and resolve any operational issues that affect our business.
- Think critically and strategically to continually optimize how we do things.
- Balance day-to-day operations with long term projects that enhance infrastructure.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team, other functions and partners on short and long term project.
- Shape the strategic direction and culture of a lean and mean operations team.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is self-motivated; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure
- A person dedicated to exemplary client satisfaction; the client comes first and you are committed to ensuring the very best service
- A life-long learner; you prioritize learning and development and want to get better everyday
- An advocate; you have passion for League’s mission to drive innovation and transform
- A creative problem-solver; you have an organized, analytical mind and can overcome challenges, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A committed team player; you understand that in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A unrelenting improver; you won’t settle for the status quo
- A strategic and operational thinker; you need to assess the details and high level of any challenge
What we hope to see in your career story:
- 1-2 years of work experience in a high-performance organization such as consulting or a high-growth technology company
- Demonstrated history of achievement and excellence
- Previous SaaS / insurance / insurance administration experience are essential
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.