Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Sales – Sales
As part of our go to market team, you will be an integral member of our team during hyper-growth mode. This role is based out of San Francisco, CA.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales of our LEAGUE products, including Group Benefits, Health Spending Accounts, Wellness Accounts, and Corporate Wellness offerings, across Canada and the US. You will target senior decision makers at forward-thinking small businesses to help them advance their corporate health and wellness offering. Your mission is to help our clients’ employees lives happier, healthier lives everyday.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player who understands that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An advocate with a passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
What we hope to see in your profile?
- A minimum of 4 years of high-performance sales experience in a outbound/hunting environment
- 4 years of selling to HR / HCM products is a must; benefits and insurance background a plus
- The demonstrated ability to take a deal from cold call to close
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM
- Leveraged tools and technology to sell strategically and efficiently
- Post-secondary education
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.