Sales Director - Platform
Sales – Strategy & New Business Development /
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As Sales Director - Platform, you are responsible for the go-to-market strategy & revenue for our Platform-as-a-Service business across our priority segments of healthcare providers, payors, pharmacy retailers & digital health innovators. You are accountable for sales performance in League’s Platform-as-a-Service business (‘Powered by League’) and for aligning platform sales objectives with League’s business strategy.
In this role you will:
- Own the end-to-end sales process for target platform (Powered by League) strategic accounts
- Leverage your own relationships to build pipeline, and work in collaboration with the Business Development Manager - Platform and Marketing to run Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with League Executives and Go-to-Market leaders to build the story and materials for Powered by League prospective accounts
- Work with the Go-to-Market leadership team to create and improve persuasive sales processes and buyer journeys, especially in new industry verticals
- Be able to negotiate complex partnership agreements through to completion
- Proactively identify and communicate product needs of Powered by League prospects/industry verticals to executive leadership
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leadership team and other company functions on how League can differentiate in the market
- Successfully achieve budgeted sales objectives, and maintain sales forecast in an accurate and thorough manner
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Ensure and monitor successful handoffs of accounts from the sales process and into the delivery
- Help foster a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement across the go-to-market functions at League
- 10+ years of experience in sales & sales management
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry (Providers, Pharmacy Retailers) and/or health benefits industry (Payors, HCM, Brokers) in the US
- Experience in ‘Platform as a service’, ‘digital transformation’ and/or consumer & patient engagement sales a plus
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League: