Business Development Representative
Sales – Sales
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities for our field sales team from our US HQ in Chicago. You will target senior decision makers at forward-thinking large (enterprise) businesses to help them advance their Benefit and Wellness offerings.
League's digital platform integrates seamlessly with existing HR ecosystem, making benefits a breeze to manage and deliver. It engages and empowers employees to make better healthcare decisions—for lower costs and improved health outcomes.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player who understands that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An advocate with a passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
What we hope to see in your background:
- 2 + years experience in an outbound sales environment (cold calling, email and social outreach)
- Lead generation experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM
- You've leveraged tools and technology to sell strategically and efficiently
- Undergraduate Degree
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.