Sr. Internal Auditor
Compliance & Information Security – Compliance
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Are you ready to partner with League’s cutting-edge business and engineering groups to identify areas of risk? Interested in diving deep into technologies and processes across League to identify risks?
As a Sr. Internal Auditor at League, your role will be to develop League’s internal audit strategy and build our internal audit team. Primary mission is to perform independent and objective assessments of processes, technologies and related controls. The goal of these assessments is to implement internal controls to adequately mitigate operational risks.
Each audit is unique and customized and provides a great opportunity for professional growth in an innovative environment.
- Lead the planning, scoping, execution, and reporting of audits based on identified risks related to League’s products and processes
- Dive deep into the scope of each audit to develop meaningful findings and help drive sustainable solutions
- Provide consultative support to product, engineering, business, IT, finance, and legal partners to identify opportunities for control improvements
- Able to understand complex business processes and identify the full range of related compliance, organizational, and technology risks
- Comfortable interacting with highly technical engineers and business leaders
- Capable of prioritizing findings and recommendations in tune with our corporate strategy and regulations
- Able to facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that risks are mitigated appropriately
- Comfortable performing as a sole contributor, teammate, and manager concurrently
Bonus points if you have:
- A technical and security or compliance background
- Experience in a startup environment
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.