Client Solutions Manager
Client Solutions – Client Solutions
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for managing and assisting our portfolio of clients to implement and optimize their employee benefits programs. Your main objective will be to onboard, manage, and retain/renew our clients for all League products, including Health Insurance, Group Benefits, Spending Accounts like Health Reimbursement Arrangements, and Workplace Wellness offerings.
You will be speaking with senior decision makers and HR leaders on a daily basis to help them advance their corporate health and wellness offerings. Your mission is to help our clients’ employees live happier, healthier lives every day.
What will be asked of your in this role:
- On-boarding new clients into our platform
- Demonstrating platform to senior decision makers and employees
- Training clients on functionality of the League HR portal (website) where they can manage their program & generate reports
- Acting as liaison to League’s customer care team
- Assisting clients with any/all issues, questions, concerns in managing their company benefits, including health insurance policies and spending accounts
- Developing forward-looking health benefit strategies and proposals
- Renewing agreements
- Proactively reaching out to clients & decision makers to ensure retention
- Preventing Churn – understanding competition, and addressing client concerns or requests
- Understanding employee satisfaction and presenting NPS scores to client
- Selling additional workplace wellness services, insurance products, and spending accounts
- Understanding Customer Satisfaction measures :e.g., NPS & Satisfaction ratings of Clients and their employees, App Ratings & Reviews, Customer Care Ratings & Reviews, any other diagnostic that can infer satisfaction of our clients and end-users
Who you should be?
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure
- A person dedicated to exemplary customer satisfaction; the customer comes first and you are committed to ensuring the very best service
- A life-long learner; you prioritize learning and development and want to get better everyday
- An advocate; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player; you understand that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- Minimum 3 years in a high-performance account management capacity with proven results driving satisfaction and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience managing a large portfolio of clients with multiple and varied needs
- Previous experience with group benefits / healthcare required
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.