Senior Product Manager
Product – Product Management
At League, we leverage feedback from customers, our members and market trends. We make data informed decisions as we prioritize features and outline our road map. Product management is the heart of ensuring that we build and deliver meaningful, impactful product enhancements and features for our users.
As a Senior Product Manager at League, your impact will be to drive the product road map and strategy for your dedicated feature team. You will lead a cross functional team to build and deliver high quality software for our growing customer base. You will tackle engaging challenging problems in the complex health care and benefits space. As League scales and enables enterprises to deliver a better benefits experience for their employees, you will be part of the movement to unsettle the insurance industry.
In this role, you will:
- Define a product strategy and roadmap with prioritized features
- Create buy-in for the product strategy with stakeholders including the executive team
- Drive a lean and agile development process
- Gain a deep understanding of the market, our customers and our members
- Work with UX and Engineering to translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Support UX and Engineering teams in delivering the product roadmap
- Work with both internal and external groups to roll-out product features
- Proven work experience in product management creating successful products
- Strong experience with lean and agile product development
- Commitment to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Experience with data driven decision making
- Experience in startup environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical understanding and/or experience in software development
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience leading B2B products
- Understanding of insurance industry
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.