Enterprise Account Executive
New York, NY
Sales – Sales
As part of our go to market team, you will be an integral member of our team during hyper-growth mode. This role is based on the East Coast and will travel to client sites as needed.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales of our League products, including Group Benefits. You will target senior decision makers at forward-thinking businesses (Enterprise) to help them advance their corporate health and wellness offering. Your mission is to help our clients’ employees lives happier, healthier lives everyday.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player who understands that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An advocate with a passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
What we hope to see in your background?
- A minimum of 7 years of selling complex SaaS/software solutions (6 months+ Sales Cycle) in the HCM or Healthcare space
- The ability to solve complex business problems and evangelize a solution to the office of the CHRO
- A track record of exceeding Quota
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.