Customer Success – Customer Care
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for creating and structuring new content for the League Help Center, and improving the existing content.
You will work to gain insights from internal stakeholders and League end users to inform content creation.
Your main objective is to increase the number of members who successfully self serve, and interact with the Help Centre without generating a customer care ticket.
Your mission is to empower members with a comprehensive self serve resource for understanding and interacting with their League benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new, concise and accurate content for the Help Centre with focus on group benefits, health insurance, and the League product
- Create a framework for the maintenance of existing, and creation of new Help Centre articles
- Prioritize Help Centre requests from customers and internal teams
- Assist with determining the layout and design of the Help Centre
- Work with the Customer Care Operations Team to identify trends in member behaviour to help inform content creation
- Collaborate with member engagement and marketing teams to surface newly created
- Help Centre content to members and ensure alignment with member engagement campaigns
- Increase Ticket deflection 100%
- Increase KB traffic by 100% (Sessions / MAU to 0.66)
- Decrease Bounce Rate by 50%
Required Education / Certificates / Experience
- 2+ years experience in a Technical Writing or Content Specialist role
- Technical writing certificate (not required)
- Experience creating end user facing educational content
- Candidates should thrive in fast-paced environments, and work well individually and in teams
- Experience with an image editor (Photoshop or equivalent)
Attributes / Characteristics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to provide clear and accurate status updates
- Possess an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to derive insights from data analysis
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience in benefits or a tech startup are a plus!
Authorities & Limitations
- All Authorities are limited to the extent set out in the Authorization Policy
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.