Senior Implementation Project Manager (Benefits Admin)
Client Operations – Client Operations
As Senior Implementation Project Manager (US), you are responsible for managing the benefit administration implementation process for new clients from contract execution through product launch and current client clients for annual open enrollment.
Your mission is to ensure all implementation deliverables are met and clients are launched on time. This position reports to the Director, Client Operations in Chicago.
League is the leading digital benefits platform for the modern workforce, turning benefits into a competitive advantage for employers, while managing costs and empowering employees to take control of their health with a category-defining Health Benefits Experience - The League HBX. League's cloud-based infrastructure connects forward-thinking businesses and their employees with health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health content, curated health journeys and on-demand, live health support. League unlocks employee benefits to give everyone the power to act every day and live longer, healthier lives.
For this role, you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5-10 years in a high-performance project management or implementation capacity; 2+ years at a benefits administration company
- Experience at a SaaS, employer health benefits, and/or start-up or high growth company Experience with project management software and tools
In this role, you will:
- Join Sales on pre-close client meetings to help set implementation expectations as well as understand each client’s business goals
- Facilitate a smooth client transition from Sales to implementation and from implementation to account management
- Manage the implementation of League’s platform and services for clients in an efficient, scalable, and high quality manner
- Consult with the client on a successful change management plan by creating customized deliverables based on client pain points and objectives
- Update processes and workflows to aid in accelerating implementations while reducing errors
- Form strong partnerships with internal teams in order to drive timely implementations for clients
- With the client, build strong communication plans and obtain their final approvals (e.g., emails, launch decks)
- Work closely with the Benefits Advisory team to ensure plan design, contracts, forms, and enrollments are completed and submitted on time
- Partner with the Product team on special product requirements/integrations that are client-specific
- Train clients on functionality of the League HR portal where they can manage their program, members, and generate reports
- Present the League member platform to clients and their employees
- Foster referenceable clients who are willing to speak about their positive experience with LeagueEnter and maintain project plan and client informationAssist with other tasks and projects as needed
Success in the role requires the following:
- Communication - Excellent communicator. Proactively asks questions and engages with the team. Takes initiative to provide assistance where needed. Strong influencer, ability to build consensus across disparate teams.
- Project Management - Proactively identifies problems for own work and adjacent work, and communicates any issues early to help course-correct.
- Coaching & Feedback - Proactively seeks feedback and implements changes. Flexibility and adaptability - Thrives in a fast-paced and always changing environment. Doesn’t fade under pressure.
- Client Service - Dedicated to exemplary client satisfaction. Delights the client, establishes strong relationships, and turns-around challenges in a thoughtful and meaningful way.
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.