Bilingual (French) Customer Care Representative
Customer Success – Customer Care
A successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for problem solving, believes that "team" comes before "player", and wants to make a difference in our customers' lives. We have a lean and mean approach here at League - it’s an environment where no two days are the same. Experience in a scaling tech company is a plus.
In this role you will be working with top notch software development teams to ensure excellent product quality and support service. You will also work with internal business teams in order to provide solutions to end user programs and initiatives. You will apply your troubleshooting and resolution skills as part of the Business Operations group, which is a cross-functional team tasked with critical operational responsibilities at League.
This position involves testing and troubleshooting League’s Mobile applications and Web services, processing end user benefits claims, and customer care support. We are looking for someone who can ramp up quickly and thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
● Engage with and resolve customer issues, requests and benefits claims
● Address and resolve League’s mobile application issues
● Work with the Product Teams to establish, comprehend and assist in product improvements and troubleshooting of reported issues
● Take initiative to recommend and implement quality process improvements based on identified trends or other gaps in knowledge
● Record and report on issues that customers encounter
● Carry out issue root cause analysis and resolution in a timely and effective manner
● Assist the Quality Assurance team with product testing
● Support customers during our hours of operation
● Fluency in both English and French, in particular with written communication
● Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to provide clear and accurate status updates
● Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
● Able to work effectively in a fast paced, agile environment
● Must be energetic and enthusiastic, with a focus on customer satisfaction
● Ability to type a minimum of 25 wpm while talking to customers
● Must be capable of functioning in an environment that is fully HIPAA and PIPEDA
The finer details:
● You can expect to work 40 hrs a week. The shift pattern will rotate within the hours of 9am-9pm Monday-Friday, along with a 9am-6pm Saturday-Sunday shift every 6-8 weeks.
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.