Santa Clara /
Customer Success /
LeanData is the leading provider of go-to-market operations solutions powering the modern revenue engine. Standing at the center of Salesforce CRM, LeanData’s family of solutions orchestrate and automate the go-to-market process enabling B2B companies to increase speed-to-revenue and improve the buyer experience.
Are you ready to help elevate a strong, established industry community? LeanData is looking for an experienced Community Manager to lead the evolution and management of the OpsStars Community. You will be responsible for creating, developing, and sustaining initiatives to expand our vibrant Operations Community.
The OpsStars Community is an elite group of B2B Revenue and Ops professionals. Since 2016 OpsStars has held semi-annual events focused on the rise of operations and the increasing importance of revenue operations teams to implement complex go-to-market strategies, align revenue teams, and drive organizational growth.
- Expand the engagement of OpsStars beyond semi-annual conferences and virtual events, focusing on the growing role of revenue operations teams.
- Own and execute community initiatives, including content and channel strategy that keeps the community members engaged.
- Build a network of sponsors and supporters to enable the community to grow and be self-sustaining
- Work closely with industry thought leaders at LeanData and partner organizations to create content and promote discussions that increase adoption of the community as well enable the smart participation by LeanData in the conversation.
- Act as a group moderator providing a high level of customer service and elevated brand presence.
- Enable communal sharing of best practices and use cases to empower operations professionals across all industries.
- Train and engage internal and external business stakeholders.
- Determine KPI’s in partnership with the executives that lead the OpsStars program.
- Organize and execute meetups, and other community events that will cultivate a vibrant operations community.
- 3+ years of experience in community management.
- Experience building out, launching, and nurturing a community with a strong understanding of online community platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative self-starter with a persistent mindset that is able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of handling multiple projects at the same time and collaborating with peers across business functions.
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Customer Success or Operations a plus
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.