Santa Clara /
Product – Product /
Today’s growth leaders are powering their B2B selling with LeanData, the gold standard in modern revenue orchestration and an essential element of the modern RevTech stack.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is excited to own product delivery from initial concept through design, launch, and customer adoption. You will own feature delivery against our platform, influence the product roadmap, and provide operational insights to our customers. If you’re excited to deliver world-class products and solutions, have a great eye for design, and enjoy driving business results, you may be who we’re looking for!
No previous product management experience is required. This is perfect for applicants who are transitioning into product management with relevant skills from consulting, venture capital, or investment banking experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, prioritize, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver against the product roadmap and vision
- Drive product adoption while understanding and reporting against product usage and success metrics
- Drive the complete product lifecycle, from researching market needs and writing product requirements to prototyping and delivering the product to market
- Leverage the Voice of the Customer and internal cross-functional input to understand and prioritize feature development
- Distill technical and functional requirements into benefits and value for customers
- Understand the technical impact of product decisions and make tradeoffs to optimize against product delivery
- Proven leadership and track record delivering against project commitments with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years product management, management consulting, venture capital, or investment banking experience
- Strong technical background and understanding
- Strong user experience and product sense
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to understand data metrics and formulate analyses with data sets
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to be a thought-leader that can help define a market
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized problem solver
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Why work at LeanData:
- Stock options in LeanData for all full-time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Employee insurance premiums up to 90%
- 401K plan
The salary range for this role is between $100,000 and $155,000 depending on skills, location and experience.
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.