LeanDog, Inc., is a boutique Agile & Lean Consultancy headquartered on the shores of Cleveland, OH. We help organizations understand their operational constraints so they can transparently carry forward their strategy and culture. By fostering a transparent and agile culture, we help leadership teams practice these techniques and help them lead by example. At LeanDog we run our company this way. We strive for transparency, collaboration and continuous improvement by focusing on predictable business processes. We create working conditions and relationships that reflect our vision and values; that develop trust and mutual confidence; that protect against misunderstanding and/or misinformation and enable our employees to thrive.
LeanDog has an existing client that is looking for a Process Coach to be onsite in Arkansas (just outside of Little Rock). This client is looking for a coach who can work with their team of 12-14 people to help guide them through agile ceremonies, teach them how to write stories and work with them on continuous planning. This client is excited about agile and ready for a full time coach to work with them.
LeanDog has one of the most creative and innovative office spaces around, a boat that’s older than the Titanic floating on Lake Erie next to a World War II submarine and the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.
We work a hard 40 hours a week but we value work life balance. We want our employees to have time to be with family, re-energize, and balance their lives. You will be paid well, have solid benefits like health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan and paid time off.
· subsidize healthy, nutritious and delicious lunches
· are serious coffee drinkers with our whole bean coffee delivered weekly from a local roaster
· have year-round access to the lake with paddle boards, kayaks, ice skates, and ice fishing
· have a crazy vending machine stocked with free soda, snacks, beer on tap and wine
· give back to our community in so many ways from meetups to teaching - we are part of the growing and technical, design and entrepreneurial communities that are transforming Cleveland
· love having well-behaved dogs join us every day
If you are interested and qualified click apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.