Agile Process Coaches
LeanDog, Inc., is a boutique Agile & Lean Consultancy headquartered on the shores of Cleveland, OH. We help organizations understand their operational constraints so they can transparently carry forward their strategy and culture. By fostering a transparent and agile culture, we help leadership teams practice these techniques and help them lead by example. At LeanDog we run our company this way. We strive for transparency, collaboration and continuous improvement by focusing on predictable business processes. We create working conditions and relationships that reflect our vision and values; that develop trust and mutual confidence; that protect against misunderstanding and/or misinformation and enable our employees to thrive.
We are looking for 3 full time agile Process Coaches for our client in Buffalo, NY. We are open to contract and/or full-time employment. These opportunities are located onsite at the client. Qualified coaches should be comfortable working at the team level while facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprint planning, release planning and demos. Coaches should also be able to participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices. They should also empower the teams to self-organize while facilitating discussions and conflict resolution. Our coaches help to ensure the development of the teams through the practice of Agile principles, Lean, Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
LeanDog has one of the most creative and innovative office spaces around, a boat that’s older than the Titanic floating on Lake Erie next to a World War II submarine and the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.
We work a hard 40 hours a week but we value work life balance. We want our employees to have time to be with family, re-energize, and balance their lives. You will be paid well, have solid benefits like health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan and paid time off.
· subsidize healthy, nutritious and delicious lunches
· are serious coffee drinkers with our whole bean coffee delivered weekly from a local roaster
· have year-round access to the lake with paddle boards, kayaks, ice skates, and ice fishing
· have a crazy vending machine stocked with free soda, snacks, beer on tap and wine
· give back to our community in so many ways from meetups to teaching - we are part of the growing and technical, design and entrepreneurial communities that are transforming Cleveland
· love having well-behaved dogs join us every day
If you are interested and qualified click apply or send your resume to email@example.com.