Lean In Programs Associate
Palo Alto, CA
Partnerships & Programs
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org. This role would focus on the work we do at LeanIn.Org to empower women to achieve their ambitions.
Lean In run programs that help women advance and companies create more equal workplaces. One of the key programs we offer is called Lean In Circles. The Lean In community currently consists of more than 40,000 Circles in over 160 countries.
In this role, your primary responsibility is to grow and support our Circles programs at companies and in local communities. In addition, you’ll help manage our relationships with partners and community leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to use your sales and relationship management experience to help us create a more gender equal world.
This is a full-time position based out of our office in Palo Alto, CA.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years in account management, sales, program management, or partnerships role preferred
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage both senior corporate stakeholders as well as manage 1:1 community relationships
- Quick learner and problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle many competing priorities
- Results-oriented with the ability to maximize efficiency
- Strong commitment to the mission of Lean In
Responsibilities (Programs/Partnerships Development)
- Identify and pitch Lean In programs to new corporate partners
- Manage and drive growth of Circles community across US
- Support existing partners with scaling their Lean In programs
- Develop program resources and educational materials to help scale Lean In programs
- Help to shape LeanIn.Org’s strategy to support corporate partners
- Identify new opportunities to drive awareness of Lean In Programs
Responsibilities (Relationship/Account Management)
- Communicate extensively with partners and community members via email and phone
- Find new and creative ways to work with and support our partners and Circle leaders at scale
If interested, please send us your resume and cover letter through Lever.
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.