Senior Lead, Lean In Programs
Partnerships & Programs /
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: LeanIn.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
We are looking for a Senior Programs Lead to drive adoption of Lean In’s programs (Lean In Circles, 50 Ways to Fight Bias and Allyship at Work) among Fortune 500 companies in the Americas/EMEA region. In addition, you’ll help drive growth and engagement of our Lean In Circles program by supporting a community of volunteers in the Americas region who run large Lean In communities and help grow the Lean In movement around the world.
The ideal candidate has experience in business development or relationship management and is excited to manage the sales process end-to-end in order to deliver against established targets – from proactively identifying and converting new leads to working closely with corporate DEI leaders to roll out Lean In’s programs and build more inclusive workplaces.
If you’re an entrepreneurial and results-oriented person with excellent communication skills and a passion for diversity and inclusion, we can’t wait to meet you.
This is a full-time, remote position based in the U.S. on Eastern or Central Mountain time (to support companies and communities in EMEA and the Americas).
- Account growth and relationship management with Lean In company partners
- Be the regional “go to” person for Lean In’s company strategy and execution in the Americas/EMEA region
- Drive adoption of Lean In’s toolkit of company programs with Fortune 500 level companies in this region
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle including: proactively identifying new leads, pitching companies in a way that effectively communicates the value proposition of our programs based on their business needs; driving conversion and providing support to DEI leaders drive adoption of Lean In programs – including running kick-off events and training and providing recommendations on best practices
- Lead the relationship management effort with our existing Lean In partners to support them to scale adoption of our programs, track impact and cross-sell new Lean In initiatives
- Stay on top of latest research and trends in the D&I space to effectively understand the marketplace
- Help expand adoption of Lean In’s programs among underrepresented groups and new audiences
- Deliver against quarterly and annual growth targets and report out key health metrics
- Be the voice of our company partners internally at Lean In – share process improvements and learnings with internal cross-functional teams.
- Develop program resources to help scale Lean In’s company programs more broadly
- Learn, follow through, and improve upon foundation processes to set principal and exec team up for success
- Drive community Circles growth and engagement across the Americas Region
- Find new and creative ways to drive growth and engagement of Lean In Circles at scale
- Identify, nurture and manage relationships with volunteer Network leaders in the Americas region
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- Demonstrated understanding of how to drive toward more intersectional and inclusive product and/or marketing outcomes
- 4-5 years of sales, business development and account/relationship management experience
- Entrepreneurial with a demonstrated ability to find, manage and close new business opportunities
- A proven track record of developing strong relationships to build customer loyalty and partnerships over time
- Ability to effectively communicate the value proposition of Lean In’s programs to senior level stakeholders, in order to inspire companies and individuals to take action
- Results-oriented mindset and proven track record of delivering against established targets
- Ability to balance competing priorities and self-manage workload while working remotely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting in large public forums
- Ability to learn, follow through, and improve on foundation processes to set team and principal up for success
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work EST hours
- Remote experience and able to work effectively in a global team environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.