Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Training Manager (6-month role)
Partnerships & Programs /
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: Leanin.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program. We work with the world's leading employers including Amazon, Samsung, Walmart, Adidas, Prudential, Metlife, Standard Chartered, Eli Lilly, Airbnb, Pinterest, and many more.
We are looking for a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion facilitator to deliver high-quality, engaging, virtual training sessions on Lean In’s programs (Lean In Circles, 50 Ways to Fight Bias, and Allyship at Work.) You will lead weekly training sessions for company DEI leaders and organizations across the globe, enabling them to adopt Lean In programs. You will also be responsible for delivering workshops directly to employees and will often be the main way companies interact with the Foundation.
The ideal candidate has experience delivering workshops and training programs in the corporate setting, and specifically programs around women’s leadership or diversity, equity, and inclusion.
If you are an engaging facilitator, with strong communication skills, and a passion for women’s leadership, diversity, equity, and inclusion, we can’t wait to meet you.
This is a temporary, part-time, remote position, based in the U.S. We work with organizations across the globe, which means schedules can be flexible, but availability may be needed between 7:00 am-5:00 pm PT. We are seeking candidates that can commit to a minimum of 20 hours per month.
- Deeply understand all Lean In programs and how they are expected to be delivered in both the company and community settings
- Facilitate engaging and inclusive training sessions for DEI leaders, ERG leaders, and women across the globe looking to adopt Lean In programs
- Deliver workshops for employees within companies and organizations across the globe
- Manage all logistics and technological requirements for training sessions and workshops
- Gather feedback on training sessions and recommended design changes to facilitation materials
- Be the “go-to” person for individuals and organizations who engage in Lean In trainings
- Learn, follow, and improve upon foundation processes to set team up for success
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- 6-8 years of work experience; 3+ years of direct facilitation and/or training experience, in particular, workplace, women's leadership, or DEI-related trainings
- Experienced facilitator with a history of delivering meaningful learning experiences in a virtual setting
- Understanding of and ability to respond to questions on DEI topics (e.g., empathy, inclusive hiring practices)
- Strong comfort navigating virtual meeting technology and facilitating virtual trainings. Preference for experience with Zoom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn, follow through, and improve on foundation processes to set team and principal up for success
- Thrives on new challenges; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.