Lean In Company and Community Engagement Specialist
Palo Alto, CA
Partnerships & Programs
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for a Company and Community Engagement Specialist to support our global Lean In Circles community and company programs. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, with experience engaging and growing community programs through testing and implementing new and innovative ideas.
If you have a passion for community and building a more gender-equal world, we’d love to talk to you!
This is a full-time position based in Palo Alto.
- Community Manager for Regional Leaders Program and Unions Circles
- Build relationships and provide support to leaders in the Regional Leaders Program
- Identify and understand the needs of this global community, to feedback to team
- Support regular communication with leaders through monthly newsletter and calls
- Manage Regional Leader Facebook Group, focused on increasing engagement
- Build out Zendesk platform to share best practice and encourage community participation
- Answer questions and provide support for leaders in a timely fashion
- Support new leaders through their onboarding into the program
- Identify new and innovative ways to grow and support this community of top leaders
- Manage Unions Circles Facebook group
- Programmatic support for Lean In Company Partners
- Support Regional team to increase the number of companies using Lean In Programs
- Support with marketing emails and at scale outreach for company focused initiatives
- Schedule monthly webinars and manage email follow up
- Manage company Zendesk queries and keep public Company Zendesk page updated
- Support with questions and technical queries to set companies up for success
- Proactively identify gaps and improve the team’s current processes and tools
- Support on Community and Company Events
- Support on internal and external company and community events as needed (including planning, logistics and marketing, lead conversion etc.)
- Play a key role in organizing Lean In Regional Leader Conference
- Passion for the mission of Lean In
- Values fostering equality, inclusion and bringing more voices and perspectives to the table
- 1- 2 years prior work experience
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written communications
- Prior community management experience and ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Marketing experience, especially content writing for newsletters and social media
- Understanding of Salesforce, Zendesk and Autopilot and all social media platforms is a major plus
- Prior event organization experience or project management experience preferred
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial initiative, who is comfortable with constant change and who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Results-oriented mindset and proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.