Palo Alto, CA
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org.
As a part of the SGFF Partnerships team, you will partner closely with leadership to provide data driven dashboards and actionable insights to SGFF leadership. In addition, you will leverage your excellent relationship management skills to support high-profile partnerships that strengthen our core programs, expand our community and amplify our public awareness initiatives. In this capacity, you’ll work closely with senior leadership at SGFF and C-level executives at some of the world’s most prominent organizations.
- Develop dashboards to track metrics across Lean In and Option B
- Design and execute surveys to provide data driven insights that inform our strategic programs
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to SGFF leadership
- Support SGFF partnerships team in executing our end-to-end partner strategy
- Develop and maintain high impact partner relationships with companies and nonprofits who support our mission
- Identify partners that enrich and drive growth of Lean In and Option B key programs
- Work cross-functionally with our teams that oversee marketing, product, comms and programs to ensure partnerships are executed at the highest quality
- Ensure partners are informed of all of SGFF’s initiatives and that they feel connected to the partner community
- Work with our Lean In Programs team to encourage our network of 1,000+ corporate and non-profit partners to participate more actively in our Circles and educational programming
- Make sure the processes that support partnerships run smoothly and at scale, from fielding, assessing and responding to incoming partnership requests to making sure partnership information is archived correctly
- 2 - 3 years experience in business analytics, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles
- Excellent Excel skills. Other business intelligence tools a plus
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects on deadline; highly organized and process-driven
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with effective business acumen.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Track record of generating exciting results with limited resources
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
If interested, please send us your resume and cover letter through Lever.
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.