Senior Manager, Partnerships
Palo Alto, CA /
Partnerships & Programs /
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: LeanIn.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
We are looking for someone to drive adoption of Lean In’s programs (Lean In Circles, 50 Ways to Fight Bias, and Allyship at Work) through distribution partners. In addition, you’ll help drive growth and engagement of our Lean In Circles program by developing high-impact partner relationships with organizations that support our mission - with a particular focus on reaching diverse audiences.
The ideal candidate has experience in business development or relationship management and is excited to manage the partnerships process end-to-end in order to deliver against established targets – from proactively identifying and converting new partners to working closely with existing partners to help distribute Lean In's programs.
If you’re an entrepreneurial and results-oriented person with excellent communication skills and a passion for diversity and inclusion, we can’t wait to meet you.
Due to COVID-19, our team is working remotely (on PDT hours) through December 2021. Closer to the end of the year, we'll reevaluate this approach. But given the nature of this role and the composition of the team, candidates for this position can choose to work in-person or remotely. For people who work in-person, we'll maintain our standard schedule of three in-office and two work-from-home days.
- Support SGFF partnerships team in executing end-to-end partner strategy
- Identify, develop, and maintain high impact partner relationships that drive the growth of Lean In and Option B key programs
- Develop and manage complex strategic partnerships, high impact distribution partnerships, and relationships with leading research organizations
- Work cross-functionally with our teams that oversee marketing, product, comms, and programs to ensure partnerships are executed at the highest quality
- Make sure the processes that support partnerships run smoothly and at scale, from fielding, assessing, and responding to incoming partnership requests to making sure partnership information is archived correctly
- Create meaningful partnerships that help Lean In programs and materials reach underrepresented groups and new audiences
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- Demonstrated understanding of how to drive toward more intersectional and inclusive product and/or marketing outcomes
- 5 - 10 years experience in partnerships or relationship management - consulting experience is plus
- Experience managing complex partnerships amidst ambiguity
- Track record of developing strong relationships at the highest levels within organizations
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects on deadline; highly organized and process-driven
- Track record of generating exciting results with limited resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn, follow-through, and improve on foundation processes to set team and principal up for success
- Thrives on new challenges; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.