Palo Alto, CA
Marketing & Communications
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation, the nonprofit organization that runs LeanIn.Org and OptionB.Org, is looking for a talented marketer to lead our public awareness initiatives, program launches, day-to-day marketing efforts, and support the growth and ongoing success of our global community.
The ideal candidate has significant experience developing, executing, and launching world-class consumer marketing initiatives in a fast-paced environment. If this is you, we'd love to talk!
- Plan and lead successful launches that are global in scale
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights on initiatives to influence our marketing strategy
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including PR, product, partnerships, social, programs, and communications) to develop a cohesive consumer narrative
- Drive growth of our online community and distribution of our materials through marketing channels like email, social, digital ads, etc.
- Develop messaging and architect launches that resonate with inclusive and global audiences
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset; create thoughtful and tactical action plans for solving those problems
- Use data to analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, program marketing, brand marketing, or marketing communications
- Proven track-record of successfully managing large-scale campaigns and/or product launches
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to successful outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional writing abilities with a demonstrated ability to translate complex topics into simple, clear, and powerful communications
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; experience in consumer technology and/or startup industry a plus
- Passionate about the missions of Lean In and Option B
If interested, please upload your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing samples through Lever.
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.