Palo Alto, CA
Marketing & Communications
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation, the nonprofit organization that runs LeanIn.Org and OptionB.Org, is looking for a talented marketer to lead our public awareness initiatives, program launches, day-to-day marketing efforts, and support the growth and ongoing success of our global community.
The ideal candidate has significant experience developing, executing, and launching world-class consumer marketing initiatives in a fast-paced environment. If this is you, we'd love to talk!
- Plan and lead successful launches that are global in scale
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights on initiatives to influence our marketing strategy
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including PR, product, partnerships, social, programs, and communications) to develop a cohesive consumer narrative
- Drive growth of our online community and distribution of our materials through marketing channels like email, social, digital ads, etc.
- Develop messaging and architect launches that resonate with inclusive and global audiences
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset; create thoughtful and tactical action plans for solving those problems
- Use data to analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, program marketing, brand marketing, or marketing communications
- Proven track-record of successfully managing large-scale campaigns and/or product launches
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to successful outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional writing abilities with a demonstrated ability to translate complex topics into simple, clear, and powerful communications
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; experience in consumer technology and/or startup industry a plus
- Passionate about the missions of Lean In and Option B
If interested, please upload your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing samples through Lever.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our team, the Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. All applicants are welcome!