Lean In Program Director
Palo Alto, CA
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation (SGFF) works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for a Program Director to lead the development, launch, and growth of a new initiative for Lean In. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving change for women and girls, and has a deep understanding of the unique challenges girls face. If you want to work with us to build a more equal and resilient world and have direct experience launching and developing programs for girls and women at scale, we can’t wait to meet you.
This position is full-time and based out of our office in Palo Alto, CA.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to drive the development of a new foundation initiative
- Own the end-to-end program development of the new initiative – from strategy & planning to implementation/execution to assessment and optimization
- Create meaningful partnerships that help the program and its materials reach new audiences at scale
- Oversee program pilots that inform and shape programmatic content development and programming structure
- Develop digital marketing strategies to grow the program
- Build, manage and mentor a small team
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- 12-15 years of experience and at least 3+ years in senior management or senior leadership roles
- Deep expertise and direct experience developing programming to reach girls and youth
- Demonstrated track record of launching and running large-scale programs in multiple locations across the US that drive tangible impact
- Experience establishing and driving programmatic partnerships
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing trends for girls and women
- Strong business acumen, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A knack for content development (experience in innovative curriculum development a plus)
- Deep understanding of the lived experiences of girls and women and of issues impacting their communities
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.