Head of Programs, Lean In Initiative
Palo Alto, CA
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation (SGFF) works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for a Head of Programs to lead the development, launch, and growth of a new initiative for Lean In. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving change for women and girls, and has a deep understanding of the unique challenges women and girls of color face. If you want to work with us to build a more equal and resilient world and have direct experience launching and developing programs at scale, we can’t wait to meet you.
This position is full-time and based out of our office in Palo Alto, CA.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to drive the development of a new foundation initiative
- Own the end-to-end program development of the new initiative – from strategy & planning to implementation/execution to assessment and optimization
- Create meaningful partnerships that help the program and its materials reach underrepresented groups and new audiences at scale
- Oversee program pilots that inform and shape programmatic content development and programming structure
- Develop digital marketing strategies to grow the program
- Build, manage and mentor a small team
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- 12-15 years of experience and at least 3+ years in senior management or senior leadership roles
- Deep familiarity with programming to reach women and girls of color, with an understanding of issues impacting women and girls (both nationally and globally)
- Demonstrated track record of launching and running large-scale programs that drive tangible impact
- Experience establishing and driving programmatic partnerships
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing trends
- Strong business acumen, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A knack for content development (experience in curriculum development a plus)
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.