Girls Partnerships Senior Lead
Partnerships & Programs /
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: LeanIn.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
We are looking for someone to drive the adoption of Lean In Girls through distribution partners. In addition, you’ll help drive growth and engagement post-launch, inclusive of supporting the build-out of the communications & marketing strategy, large-scale projects, and training.
The ideal candidate has experience in consulting, business development, or relationship management and is excited to manage the partnerships process end-to-end in order to deliver against established targets – from proactively identifying and converting new partners to working closely with existing partners to help distribute Lean In Girls’ programming.
If you’re an entrepreneurial and results-oriented person with excellent communication skills and a passion for diversity and inclusion, we can’t wait to meet you.
This is a full-time remote position, based in the U.S., working on PDT hours.
- Support Lean In Girls team in executing end-to-end partner strategy and management
- Identify, develop, and maintain high impact partner relationships to launch and drive the growth of the program
- Develop and manage complex strategic partnerships, high impact distribution partnerships, and relationships with leading research organizations
- Serve as the Lean In Girls partner liaison, managing the day-to-day interactions with partners inclusive of data collection, communication, contracts, meetings, and training
- Work cross-functionally with our teams that oversee marketing, product, comms, and programs to ensure partnerships are executed at the highest quality
- Make sure the processes that support partnerships run smoothly and at scale, from fielding, assessing, and responding to incoming partnership requests to making sure partnership information is archived correctly
- Create meaningful partnerships that help Lean In programs and materials reach underrepresented groups and new audiences
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- Demonstrated understanding of how to drive toward more intersectional and inclusive product and/or marketing outcomes
- 5 - 7 years experience in partnerships or relationship management - consulting experience is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of learning environments with school-aged youth representing diverse cultures, ethnicities, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientation
- Experience managing complex partnerships amidst ambiguity
- Track record of developing strong relationships at the highest levels within organizations
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects on deadline; highly organized and process-driven
- Track record of generating exciting results with limited resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn, follow-through, and improve on foundation processes to set team and principal up for success
- Thrives on new challenges; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.