Palo Alto, CA
Partnerships & Programs
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives:LeanIn.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for a Partnerships Intern to support our fast-paced team for a 3-month internship. Our unique culture allows intern candidates to contribute to exciting projects and grow their professional skill-set.
If you have an interest in partnerships, program development, and program management, along with a passion for the women’s space and creating a more resilient world—we’d love to talk to you.
This position is full time and based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Work cross-functionally to support the partnerships and programs teams on day-to-day initiatives
- Develop briefing materials for senior leadership
- Manage database of partners and own in-bound partnership requests and inquiries
- Conduct ad-hoc research for strategic partnerships and growth strategies
- Passionate for missions of Lean In and Option B
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with attention to detail across multiple work-streams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly, and juggle multiple competing priorities in a start-up environment
- Willingness to take on small but essential tasks with enthusiasm
- Previous experience with database management, Salesforce, or Microsoft Excel plus!
- A positive attitude and professional poise
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.