Content & Research Intern
Palo Alto, CA
Writing & Content
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: LeanIn.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for a Content and Research Intern to support our fast-paced team for a 6-month internship. Our unique culture allows intern candidates to contribute to exciting projects and grow their professional skill-set. If you have an interest in honing your research skills, analyzing current literature in the women's space, and collaborating on programmatic content development—we’d love to talk to you.
This position is full time and based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Conduct background research to uncover and present key findings on specific topics related to women and work
- Assist the Content Team with research and writing projects, including work on the Women in the Workplace 2020 report
- Manage database of gender literature and research to support all Lean In programs
- Work with other teams across the foundation to fact check web copy, social posts, and other content we create and share with our community
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- Values fostering equality, inclusion and bringing more voices and perspectives to the table
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail across multiple work-streams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment, adapt quickly, and juggle multiple competing priorities
- Willingness to take on small but essential tasks with a positive attitude and professional poise
- Previous experience with assessing research or reviewing academic literature preferred
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.