Marketing & Communications Intern
Palo Alto, CA
Marketing & Communications
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives:LeanIn.Org andOptionB.Org.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern to support our fast-paced team for a 3-month internship. Our unique culture allows intern candidates to contribute to exciting projects and grow their professional skill-set.
If you have an interest in marketing, communications/public relations, and social media along with a passion for the women’s space and creating a more resilient world—we’d love to talk to you.
This position is full time and based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Work cross-functionally to support the Marketing & Communications teams on day-to-day initiatives across web, press, social, and email
- Support Social Leads with developing engaging content by reporting on social media analytics, conducting audits, and helping with content sourcing for LeanIn.Org and OptionB.Org
- Conduct research on thought leaders, influencers, press and the media landscape at large
- Passionate for missions of Lean In and Option B
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and social media savvy
- Ability to work efficiently with attention to detail across multiple work-streams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly, and juggle multiple competing priorities in a start-up environment
- Willingness to take on small but essential tasks with enthusiasm
- Previous internship experience in marketing, communications, or advertising a plus
- Recent college graduate, available to work full time
- A positive attitude and professional poise
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.