Senior Lead, Partnerships
Palo Alto, CA
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for an experienced relationship management professional to support high-profile partnerships that strengthen our core programs, expand our community and amplify our public awareness initiatives. In this capacity, you’ll work closely with senior leadership at SGFF and C-level executives at some of the world’s more prominent organizations.
- Support SGFF partnerships team in executing end-to-end partner strategy
- Develop and maintain high impact partner relationships with companies and nonprofits who support our mission
- Identify partners that enrich and drive growth of Lean In and Option B key programs
- Develop and manage complex strategic partnerships, high impact distribution partnerships, and relationships with leading research organizations
- Build meaningful partnerships to help Lean In programs and materials reach underrepresented groups and new audiences
- Work cross-functionally with our teams that oversee marketing, product, comms and programs to ensure partnerships are executed at the highest quality
- Ensure partners are informed of all of SGFF’s initiatives and that they feel connected to the partner community
- Work with our Lean In Programs team to encourage our network of 1,000+ corporate and non-profit partners to participate more actively in our Circles and educational programming
- Make sure the processes that support partnerships run smoothly and at scale, from fielding, assessing and responding to incoming partnership requests to making sure partnership information is archived correctly
- 5-10 years experience in partnerships or relationship management – political or fundraising experience is encouraged
- Direct experience staffing a principal or C-level executive
- World-class writing and communication skills – event planning experience is a plus
- Experience managing complex partnerships and teams amidst ambiguity
- Track record of developing strong relationships at the highest levels within organizations
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects on deadline; highly organized and process-driven
- Track record of generating exciting results with limited resources
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- BA/BS degree or higher
If interested, please send us your resume and cover letter through Lever.
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.