Executive Admin & Research Specialist (Contractor / 4-6 months)
Palo Alto, CA
Chief of Staff
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org. We are looking for an Executive Admin & Research Specialist to support the office of the President with scheduling meetings, travel, research and preparing briefs.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and executive presence, problem solving skills, and is able to synthesize research into clear, easily digestible takeaways and findings. If you have unparalleled attention to detail, are extremely organized and a great multi tasker we can’t wait to meet you.
This position is full-time and based out of our office in Palo Alto, CA.
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings and travel for President and Chief of Staff
- Correspondence on behalf of the organization and President
- Event coordination
- Prepare briefs for President ahead of speaking events, key meetings, etc.
- Support President and Chief of Staff on projects and work-streams as needed
- Archive institutional knowledge
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- At least one year in an administrative or support role (ideally an exec support role)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Gsuite (Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google Docs are a way of life to you)
- Scrappy with internet research, with the ability to distill takeaways for executives
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and keep things in motion on tight deadlines
- Internship, post-college or equivalent experience
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.