Senior Lead, Partnerships
Palo Alto, CA
Partnerships & Programs
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for an experienced relationship management professional to support a new Lean In program by managing high-profile partnerships that strengthen the program, expand our community and amplify our public awareness efforts. In this capacity, you’ll work closely with senior leaders at SGFF and at some of the world’s more prominent organizations. If you are passionate about driving change for women and girls, and building a more equal and resilient world we can't wait to meet you.
This position is full time and based in Palo Alto.
- Support a new Lean In Programs team to develop and maintain high-impact partner relationships with companies and nonprofits who support our mission and goals
- Work closely with SGFF's partnerships team in executing end-to-end partner strategy
- Identify partners that enrich and drive growth for the new program
- Develop and manage complex strategic partnerships, high impact distribution partnerships, and relationships with leading research organizations
- Run end-to-end pilots with partners for the program, including: establishing and managing partnerships, gathering feedback, analyzing results, and making recommendations to improve the program
- Build a strategic go-to-market plan to go from pilots to national program rollout
- Actively seek to bring a diverse range of voices to the table and foster inclusion through our partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with our teams that oversee marketing, product, partnerships, and comms to ensure the program and partnerships are executed at the highest quality
- Ensure the processes that support the program and partnerships run smoothly and at scale - from fielding, assessing and responding to incoming partnership requests to making sure partnership information is archived correctly
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- Deeply values fostering equality, inclusion, and bringing more voices and perspectives to the table
- 6-10 years of experience in consulting, partnerships, or relationship management
- Deep understanding of the lived experiences of girls and women and of issues impacting their communities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong track record of driving teams to alignment in the face of ambiguity
- Experience managing complex, large-scale partnerships and cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects on deadline
- Highly organized and process-driven
- Strong analytical skills, with experience setting goals, tracking and measuring results, and drawing data-informed insights and recommendations
- Proactive problem-solver with a strong sense of agency and ownership
- Track record of developing strong relationships across all levels of an organization, with demonstrated experience doing this at the highest levels within organizations
- Scrappy and entrepreneurial, with a track record of generating strong results with limited resources
- Experience helping develop and pilot programs and rolling them out at a national scale is preferred
- Event planning experience is a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.