Sales Operations Manager - San Francisco/Denver
Denver, CO /
Corporate – Operations /
Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
The Sales Operations Manager will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of Leanplum. This role is a combination of strategic planning, sales operations, and Salesforce system ownership – requiring a mix of market analysis, sales optimization and business operations support. Success in this role means assisting the appropriate sales group or business partner to drive visibility, efficiency, and value. Projects range from the strategic to the very operational, from evaluating worldwide market opportunities, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics to minor salesforce updates and integrations. Deliverables include detailed analytic models, custom performance analysis, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, and packaging findings into presentation-ready content for executives. Expected impact across the GTM organization includes but is not limited to improving lead conversions, win rates, sales efficiency, forecast visibility, customer renewals, and ultimately overall business revenue growth. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization. Moreover, this person will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
We are hiring for the San Francisco or Denver location.
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
- Design and interpret key performance metrics
- Deliver insights & recommendations
- Development and execution of GTM compensation plans
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
- Support strategic initiatives including fixing weak segments and investing in emerging markets
- Troubleshoot operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems / processes to fix root causes
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making
- Own Salesforce.com and operational support such as, but not limited to, system maintenance, user and security management, configuration and customization and coordination and escalation with Salesforce Managed Services Provider
- Act as IT liaison and subject matter expert for Salesforce and other integrated systems to internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Management Consulting, SaaS Operations or a similar field
- 1+ years experience and in-depth knowledge on Salesforce administration related to user management, workflows, security and roles, standard objects, reports and dashboards and customization
- Valuable work experience focused on quantitative analysis, Excel, and logical reasoning
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Demonstrate relentless curiosity and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong influence management skills
- Demonstrated skills in adaptability and collaboration
- Desire to learn and grow in a startup atmosphere
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible time off
- Peer bonuses
- Very Dog Friendly in San Francisco!
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.